I am using AVG Cleaner to protect my Mac system from harmful virus. Since last couple of days, this program is not working properly. Whenever I perform scanning process, it automatically gets stopped after few minutes. So, i am thinking to change the software. Yesterday, it tried to uninstall AVG Cleaner manually but ended up with failure. If you have any idea about the proper steps then please help me. I am eagerly waiting for your response.
What is AVG Cleaner?
AVG Cleaner is a useful application which is designed to clean the hidden files of the Mac PC. It also allows monitoring for the duplicate files in the system. This software is perfect to protect the system from all types of malicious threats. This utility comes with user-friendly interface which can be easily handled by novice users also. This software is available on Mac App Store from where you can download its free version within few clicks.
AVG Cleaner works efficiently but sometimes users want to uninstall the program. There are several reasons responsible for removing any program. Sometimes, it becomes useless or it occupies huge space in the memory. Many users also uninstall the program when they get more features in any other software. When you will use drag and drop method then it is possible that some of the traces of software will remain in the system. No need to panic, if you are unable to uninstall AVG Cleaner completely. Read this post carefully, it contains all the necessary steps.
As MAC OS is consider as the fastest operating system so it has some of its excellent features too. Some of its features are listed below :-
1. Multi-touch gestures :- By the use of the multi-touch gestures it dynamically and efficiently scroll, zoom, browse through use of your web browser, viewing photos and other files. As it has no back or forward buttons, just swipe it.
2. Full Screen Applications :- You can view and see all the Apple apps in a full screen such as the Safari, Garage Band, iPhone and such more.
3. Mission Control :- This features help you to have a unified view of Expose, Spaces and widgets that can be easily accessed by a three finger swipe.
4. MAC App Store :- As this features let you to take the purchase of apps to another level with the App store built in the lion OS, and also has customizable notifications and updates.
5. Launchpad :- This launchpad will help to arrange all your newly purchased or download apps neatly in an organized way on to your desktop screen that can be easily accessible at the tips of your fingers at a pinch’s gestures.
6. Resume :- You can easily go back to the application and resume that application from where you have left and easily restart to work on to it.
7. Autosave for documents :- By the use of the Autosave for documents you can easily “revert back to the last opened file”, or “lock” it so that it won’t be changed.
8. Versions :- As Autosave failed to save over the previously saved file, but it will create a versions of it so that you may browse through the previous drafts. One of its best part is that all is automatic.
9. Email :- This will help to have a better view-ability, better applicability, and a better search capabilities that is multi-faceted searches according to person, subject or period.
Now, after knowing about the MAC operating system you are eager to get to know how to uninstall or remove the unused or unknown application from your MAC operating system. But you should not have to worry about this. Removal or uninstall of the unused application from your MAC operating system has been discussed below. Just read it out and get to know detailed information about it.
How To Uninstall AVG Cleaner From MAC OS By Use Of MACKeeper Software –
As the software has been developed for the Windows system, so most of the applications installed within the MAC OS can be effectively removed out with the relative ease. As many unknown and useless AVG Cleaner easily get installed on to your MAC OS by the use of the third party application installer that result to affects the performance of the operating system. AVG Cleaner presence result to put you in a trouble and you fail to easily operate on to your MAC operating system. However, inspite of installing it by dragging its icon on to its Application folder you can easily remove unsused AVG Cleaner by the use of the MacKeeper software which will easily help you in doing so.
In manner to do so you first need to install MacKeeper software on to your MAC operating system that result to create files several locations. After the installation of MacKeeper software on your MAC OS, now you can uninstall all the unused AVG Cleaner that are there on to the operating system and even though also remove all its necessary components too. By doing so you can easily remove out all the unknown and used AVG Cleaner from your MAC operating system in a very simple and an easy way.
Manually Remove AVG Cleaner In Simple And Easy Way From Mac OS –
Though most of the application or AVG Cleaner that get installed within the Mac OS are bundles that contain all or at least most, so keeping this in mind the removal is done for all the files. Given below are the manual steps in manner to remove AVG Cleaner from your Mac operating system. Just follow the given steps and remove all the unused and unknown AVG Cleaner from your Mac operating system.
1. Remove AVG Cleaner From MacKeeper processes via Activity Monitor :- Before removing AVG Cleaner from Mac OS first you have to quit it and end its all running processes. If in any case, MacKeeper software frozen, then press Cmd+Opt+Esc, to come out from it. Then select MacKeeper in the pop-up Windows and click on the force quit in order to quit the running program.
2. By using the Trash To Remove AVG Cleaner From Mac OS :- At first make sure to log on your Mac OS with an administrator account, that will lead to asked you for a password when you try to remove AVG Cleaner from the operating system. Then open menu and select down the applcation or AVG Cleaner you want to remove it out from your Mac operating system and press the Cmd+Del button, this will result to delete the AVG Cleaner and will go in thr tash commands.
3. Remove all components related to AVG Cleaner from the MacKeeper Finder :- Inspite the unused AVG Cleaner has been deleted into the trash files, even though its lingering files, caches, logs and others such miscellanenous components may still remain on to the hard drive of your Mac operating system. Therefore for the complete removal of AVG Cleaner from Mac OS you have to select one by one all its associated components and delete it out permanently from the operating system. After the deletion of the associated components you can even search for it by the use of the MacKeeper Finder which will effectively help you in doing so. But after the deletion of the AVG Cleaner associated components it failed to find none of it by the use of its MacKeeper Finder.
4. Empty the Trash To Remove AVG Cleaner Completely :- If you are fully determined to delete AVG Cleaner from your Mac operating system permanently, the last thing that you need to is that to empty the Trash. By completely empty of all your trash file from your Mac operating system you not ever find or get the AVG Cleaner back within the system which will interrupt you during the operating of your Mac OS.
Thus, by the use of the MacKeeper software you can easily remove AVG Cleaner manually from your Mac operating system. As it is very simple and easy to use that even the beginner users of Mac OS can do so.
User Guide To Remove AVG Cleaner From Mac OS In Simple And Effective Way –
Step 1 : At first, you download the recovery software for respective version of Mac OS for the removal of AVG Cleaner.
Step 2 : After download gets complete you need to install the data recovery application on some specific location of your Mac operating system.
Step 3 : Then after successful installation of the software, launch it by either from Application folder or clicking on it’s shortcut on to the Desktop.
Step 4 : Activate the Scan by clicking on One Click Scan. It automatically scan your complete system to detect AVG Cleaner and other errors.
Step 5 : Now select the respective files which you wanna remove or delete from your system.
Note : You can use the Quick Look option to see the previews of the file contents.
Step 6 : Later on you can click on remove button when ready to remove the suspicious files.
Warning : Be cautious what you are going to delete. Only remove those which you know that are useless.
Step 7 : As you have successfully fixed AVG Cleaner from your Mac machine.
Step 8 : You can also use Filter to find some particular file in the scan results or drive.
Step 9 : At last you should customize the tools according to your need which will be included in One Click Scan.