Have you tried to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus but ended up with failure? Is it creating problems in your Mac PC? Have you detected weird behaviour of your PC? Are you unable to perform any task due to sluggish speed of the system? If your response is positive to these questions then your search is over. In this guide, we are providing correct steps to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus and its files completely from the Mac OS X.
What is Bitdefender Antivirus?
Bitdefender Antivirus is one of the best anti-malware programs which have got top marks from independent AV labs. It is recognized for performing deep scanning in the system. This program is capable to detect all the available threats in the PC and carries ability to remove them instantly. The best part of the software is that it comes with easy-to-use interface which can be easily handled by the non-technical users. Additionally, it comes with more advanced features which will also provide protect from further attacks.
However, sometimes user may want to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus from the system. There are lots of reasons which are responsible for removing the program. If you have got more features in other program and looking for the effective way to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus then you are suggested to follow the given post. It contains best and working instructions which will help you to remove the program permanently.
As MAC OS is consider as the fastest operating system so it has some of its excellent features too. Some of its features are listed below :-
1. Multi-touch gestures :- By the use of the multi-touch gestures it dynamically and efficiently scroll, zoom, browse through use of your web browser, viewing photos and other files. As it has no back or forward buttons, just swipe it.
2. Full Screen Applications :- You can view and see all the Apple apps in a full screen such as the Safari, Garage Band, iPhone and such more.
3. Mission Control :- This features help you to have a unified view of Expose, Spaces and widgets that can be easily accessed by a three finger swipe.
4. MAC App Store :- As this features let you to take the purchase of apps to another level with the App store built in the lion OS, and also has customizable notifications and updates.
5. Launchpad :- This launchpad will help to arrange all your newly purchased or download apps neatly in an organized way on to your desktop screen that can be easily accessible at the tips of your fingers at a pinch’s gestures.
6. Resume :- You can easily go back to the application and resume that application from where you have left and easily restart to work on to it.
7. Autosave for documents :- By the use of the Autosave for documents you can easily “revert back to the last opened file”, or “lock” it so that it won’t be changed.
8. Versions :- As Autosave failed to save over the previously saved file, but it will create a versions of it so that you may browse through the previous drafts. One of its best part is that all is automatic.
9. Email :- This will help to have a better view-ability, better applicability, and a better search capabilities that is multi-faceted searches according to person, subject or period.
Now, after knowing about the MAC operating system you are eager to get to know how to uninstall or remove the unused or unknown application from your MAC operating system. But you should not have to worry about this. Removal or uninstall of the unused application from your MAC operating system has been discussed below. Just read it out and get to know detailed information about it.
How To Uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus From MAC OS By Use Of MACKeeper Software –
As the software has been developed for the Windows system, so most of the applications installed within the MAC OS can be effectively removed out with the relative ease. As many unknown and useless Bitdefender Antivirus easily get installed on to your MAC OS by the use of the third party application installer that result to affects the performance of the operating system. Bitdefender Antivirus presence result to put you in a trouble and you fail to easily operate on to your MAC operating system. However, inspite of installing it by dragging its icon on to its Application folder you can easily remove unsused Bitdefender Antivirus by the use of the MacKeeper software which will easily help you in doing so.
In manner to do so you first need to install MacKeeper software on to your MAC operating system that result to create files several locations. After the installation of MacKeeper software on your MAC OS, now you can uninstall all the unused Bitdefender Antivirus that are there on to the operating system and even though also remove all its necessary components too. By doing so you can easily remove out all the unknown and used Bitdefender Antivirus from your MAC operating system in a very simple and an easy way.
Manually Remove Bitdefender Antivirus In Simple And Easy Way From Mac OS –
Though most of the application or Bitdefender Antivirus that get installed within the Mac OS are bundles that contain all or at least most, so keeping this in mind the removal is done for all the files. Given below are the manual steps in manner to remove Bitdefender Antivirus from your Mac operating system. Just follow the given steps and remove all the unused and unknown Bitdefender Antivirus from your Mac operating system.
1. Remove Bitdefender Antivirus From MacKeeper processes via Activity Monitor :- Before removing Bitdefender Antivirus from Mac OS first you have to quit it and end its all running processes. If in any case, MacKeeper software frozen, then press Cmd+Opt+Esc, to come out from it. Then select MacKeeper in the pop-up Windows and click on the force quit in order to quit the running program.
2. By using the Trash To Remove Bitdefender Antivirus From Mac OS :- At first make sure to log on your Mac OS with an administrator account, that will lead to asked you for a password when you try to remove Bitdefender Antivirus from the operating system. Then open menu and select down the applcation or Bitdefender Antivirus you want to remove it out from your Mac operating system and press the Cmd+Del button, this will result to delete the Bitdefender Antivirus and will go in thr tash commands.
3. Remove all components related to Bitdefender Antivirus from the MacKeeper Finder :- Inspite the unused Bitdefender Antivirus has been deleted into the trash files, even though its lingering files, caches, logs and others such miscellanenous components may still remain on to the hard drive of your Mac operating system. Therefore for the complete removal of Bitdefender Antivirus from Mac OS you have to select one by one all its associated components and delete it out permanently from the operating system. After the deletion of the associated components you can even search for it by the use of the MacKeeper Finder which will effectively help you in doing so. But after the deletion of the Bitdefender Antivirus associated components it failed to find none of it by the use of its MacKeeper Finder.
4. Empty the Trash To Remove Bitdefender Antivirus Completely :- If you are fully determined to delete Bitdefender Antivirus from your Mac operating system permanently, the last thing that you need to is that to empty the Trash. By completely empty of all your trash file from your Mac operating system you not ever find or get the Bitdefender Antivirus back within the system which will interrupt you during the operating of your Mac OS.
Thus, by the use of the MacKeeper software you can easily remove Bitdefender Antivirus manually from your Mac operating system. As it is very simple and easy to use that even the beginner users of Mac OS can do so.
User Guide To Remove Bitdefender Antivirus From Mac OS In Simple And Effective Way –
Step 1 : At first, you download the recovery software for respective version of Mac OS for the removal of Bitdefender Antivirus.
Step 2 : After download gets complete you need to install the data recovery application on some specific location of your Mac operating system.
Step 3 : Then after successful installation of the software, launch it by either from Application folder or clicking on it’s shortcut on to the Desktop.
Step 4 : Activate the Scan by clicking on One Click Scan. It automatically scan your complete system to detect Bitdefender Antivirus and other errors.
Step 5 : Now select the respective files which you wanna remove or delete from your system.
Note : You can use the Quick Look option to see the previews of the file contents.
Step 6 : Later on you can click on remove button when ready to remove the suspicious files.
Warning : Be cautious what you are going to delete. Only remove those which you know that are useless.
Step 7 : As you have successfully fixed Bitdefender Antivirus from your Mac machine.
Step 8 : You can also use Filter to find some particular file in the scan results or drive.
Step 9 : At last you should customize the tools according to your need which will be included in One Click Scan.